Volunteers are essential to ensuring the success of the Louisville Corporate Games presented by Humana. The areas in which volunteers are needed include those that interact with participants. Tasks include:
- Checking in participants.
- Timing and scorekeeping.
- Maintaining water coolers, cups and ice at various locations.
- Setting up and tearing down events.
- Assisting with campus clean-up.
- Assisting with the awards ceremony.
Volunteers must be at least 13 years of age; those between ages 13 and 16 must be accompanied by an adult. The maximum time commitment for each volunteer is five hours.
If you have any questions or want to volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org